facebook

actual rankings (pt 4.)

by: Greek Senior

Tech only has 5 sororities so the tier system is kinda useless, but I'll rank them still.
1) KD: Not much separates them and ADPi, but I'll give KD a slight edge since they won sorority of the year this past year. They are a gorgeous group of girls and are very goal driven. Being a KD is definitely something people look at and respect.
2)ADPi- Very similar to KD. They are well respected on campus and are very beautiful women. They have a good group of girls and I'd say they have a little more diversity than KD.
3) Phi Mu- Super nice and diverse group of girls. Had a great fall pledge class. They have the best philanthropy on campus in my opinion.
4) DPhiE- Only been on campus for a few years and are still finding their footing. I'd say they are the most genuine girls on campus, and are very unique. Interesting to see how they progress.
5) DG- They have some good girls here, but I'd say they are a step behind the other sororities.

Posted By: Greek Senior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: congrats   

bump

By: congrats

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.