facebook

actual rankings (pt 2)

by: Greek Senior

4) Kappa Sig: Probably the worst of the top tier fraternities, but top tier nonetheless. Them and SAE have the nicest houses on campus by a mile. They have a good mix of guys, and are solid in intramurals. They throw really fun parties, but some girls complain they're a little too misogynistic. Personally, I like all of the Kappa Sigs I know.
Middle Tier Fraternities:
5) TKE: TKE has a lot of attributes of a top tier fraternity, but just aren't quite there yet. Their house is off of greek row, so that hurts them a little in recruiting just because a lot of freshman simply do not know where their house is. They have good parties and the basement set up in their house is pretty damn cool. They do kind of throw off a douchey vibe, which can turn people off. Very good in inter murals, but not so great in the classroom.
T-6) Sig Ep and Phi Delt: I have Sig Ep and Phi Delt tied and both as middle tier. There isn't much of a difference between these two frats. I'll start with Sig Ep. The guys here are super chill and know how to have a good time. They are average in both grades and sports. They have top tier attributes, but not enough. They have an abnormally long pledge process that lasts almost an entire year, so be wary of that.
Phi Delt: Most notable for being tops in grades and being involved in student government. They have a diverse group of guys and are super chill in general. Not great in intramurals. They do throw pretty good parties, but are too low-key to be top tier.

Posted By: Greek Senior
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.