facebook

actual rankings

by: Greek Senior

I have been in a fraternity at Tech since my freshman year, I will be graduating at the end of the fall semester. Here is an honest ranking of the fraternities/sororities at Tech. Top Tier Fraternities: 1) Fiji: These guys win fraternity of the year almost every year (granted they are the only ones that really care and try to win it). They have a good mix of dudes and really get involved on campus. If you are interested in strong academics, Fiji, KA, and Phi Delt are probably your best bets. They are also very strong in inter mural sports and typically finish very high in these. Not the "frattiest" guys, but are definitely popular on campus. 2) Sigma Chi: They are probably the closest thing Tech has to an SEC style fraternity. Very Alpha male type guys that are dominant on the intramural field. Not the brightest tools in the shed though, so if you care strongly about that I'd shy away from Sigma Chi. They have a very intense pledge process so be wary of that. They throw kickass parties and girls always tend to flock to these guys. They are on social probation currently, so keep that in mind. 3) SAE: Super nice guys and they know how to have a good time. Very preppy, rich kid vibe. Good, not great at both intramurals and grades. Have a beautiful house and have a good reputation with the ladies. A top tier frat on campus no doubt. 4) Kappa Sig: Probably the worst of the top tier fraternities, but top tier nonetheless (cont.)

Posted By: Greek Senior
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.