Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I mean yeah I think we all know this is it

By: Ok?
#2by:    

Lambda Chi hands down!

By: Easy
#3by:    

In my personal opinion Tri Delt is hotter than ADPi but it could probably go either way

By: Frat guy
by: @Frat guy   

Wow, taking a big risk on the bottom tier dwellers. When you say hotter, what exacting would be hot about any particular tridelt other than if left out in the sun unattended too long?

By: @Frat guy
by: Take a closer look   

They use to be flipped a few years ago but have you even seen the last 2 PCs? Tridelt is just mid at best

By: Take a closer look
by: lmao   

that flipped like 4 pcs ago

By: lmao
#4by:    

ok frat guy I mean adpi

By: uh

aw a tridelt is mad

#5by:    

APhi tied with Theta

By: Usc
#6by:    

Most guys in my frat prefer tridelt over adpi. But who cares about any sorority below aphi

By: _

nobody cares what DTD thinks lol adpi has better socials

by: @lmao   

Socials with who exactly?

By: @lmao
by: lm   

sig nu sammy and a few w sx, also zbt and phi sig

By: lm
#7by:    

Stay sleeping on gphi, def more fun than at least 3 of the sororities on top of em. Also, their sign has seen an inordinate amount of yak

By: The Gphi Hyena
by: what the   

you’re trolling right? they’re literally only more fun than axo

By: what the
#8by:    

ADPI literally mixes with Phi Sig and Phi delt exclusively, and their B team mixes with chi phi and DTD. You don't go to USC if you deny this. Both of them are mid at best

By: Lmfao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: On Adpi   

Way more fun and hot than Tridelt though and wayyy more than Gphi plus nicer than Aphi so they’re easily top of the mid tier houses. In response to all the pro Tridelt posts here just look at Tridelts these days, even their IG speaks volumes

By: On Adpi
by: Hum   

There’s literally no way ur trying to compare adpi with Aphi right now. Aphi is light years above adpi. U guys mix with phi delt aphi mixes with tke.

By: Hum
#9by:    

yes pretty much

By: lmaoo
#10by:    

Who tf cares?

By: Uhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.