by: whatev

sororities that are the best:

dg, theta, kappa, alpha phi

if you dont get a bid from those, i wouldnt join

Posted By: whatev
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: I'm a dude   

Give me a pi phi. They're more fun, generally hotter and more outgoing. APhis are a mix bag, on looks and attitude. Ya pi phis have an arrogance but it turns me off when a chick tries too hard to prove she belongs, what alpha phis do

By: I'm a dude
#12  by: I'm also a dude    

Alpha phi is just ridiculous... It's one thing to self promote yourselves, it's another to bash another sorority in order to do it. Pi phi is better than alpha phi is the eyes of pretty much every top fraternity on the row. It's ridiculous how this site makes it appear otherwise.

By: I'm also a dude
by: Yep!Aug 17, 2013 2:46:26 PM

Yeah pi phi self ranking^ theydo that really well. No offense pi phi, no one thinks you're top

By: Yep!
#13  by: agree   

I agree. Everyone drop out of recruitment. After the other houses fold, Alpha Phi will be the worst house! (If they're not already...)

By: agree
#14  by: Wow   

Haha even as a guy I'm a little appalled by this post. I hope it's some bitter bi tch agreeing with herself over and over, because any Greek who agrees with such an anti-Greek sentiment doesn't deserve much respect, regardless of how important they think their top tier house makes them. Someone who likes their house is way more worthy of respect than someone who tells someone they might as well drop out if they aren't in the "right" chapter. GDIs take enough shots at us without us doing it to each other.

By: Wow
by: truthAug 18, 2013 12:46:22 AM

^this

By: truth
#15  by: aphiselfrankers   

everyone knows that kappa dg pi phi and theta are top four. anyone who says alpha phi is top four, is obviously an alpha phi. They're sweet girls just try SO hard.

By: aphiselfrankers
by: pi phi!Aug 18, 2013 4:10:00 AM

top hating on alpha phi so much! you stalk these boards all day with rude comments about alpha phi and the other houses! NEWSFLASH: YOU ARE NOT TOP ANYMORE and no one cares to read YOUR DESPERATE ATTEMPTS AT TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE YOURSELVES LOOK GOOD! get over yourselves bc you are not a top house and your attempt to bring down other houses is seriously getting old. your rudeness makes you seem like the worst house

By: pi phi!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.