by: whatev

sororities that are the best:

dg, theta, kappa, alpha phi

if you dont get a bid from those, i wouldnt join

Posted By: whatev
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth!   

This is pretty much true...I wish I knew this before I joined...

By: truth!
#2  by: well   

yeah thats true, those are the best sororities, but if pi phi or maybe even tri delt gave me a bid, i would be really happy too! they're also good sororities as well!! honestly, girls should be happy wherever they end up!! :)

Love

greek girl

By: well
by: !Aug 11, 2013 8:56:10 PM

^agreed

By: !
by: @reallyAug 16, 2013 12:20:33 AM

agreed

By: @really
#3  by: advice for pnm   

So what if they are in ur opinion? stop caring about rankings. why are you writing this? people don't need this post, they can just find their best fit by going to rush!

By: advice for pnm
#4  by: uh   

Theta should be 1st on this list!

By: uh
#5  by: lolol   

Once again an Alpha Phi trying to securely place themselves above Pi Phi...get off this site APhi, no one wants you here

By: lolol
by: what?Aug 11, 2013 9:37:34 PM

tri delt is better than pi phi.. this is 2013.. not 2005

By: what?
by: honestlyAug 16, 2013 12:21:09 AM

agreed

By: honestly
#6  by: lol   

HAHAHA ALPHA PHI. so obvious.stop trying so hard

By: lol
by: hahaAug 11, 2013 9:40:03 PM

wow... someone's angry ;) wonder who?

By: haha
#7  by: wha   

piphi and aphi are both wonderful houses, stop bashing the two of them. the best pnms dont do their research on this site anyways

By: wha
#8  by: actually   

yeah but i would debate that order. Seems like you might be in theta. i still would put DG at #2, and I would add Pi Phi in at the end, Pi Phi is also a great sorority. So it'd be Kappa, DG, Theta, Alpha Phi, Pi Phi

By: actually
by: agreeAug 11, 2013 9:51:52 PM

i agree except Kappa = DG. its Kappa = DG > Theta > Aphi > Pi Phi

By: agree
#9  by: ok really   

First of all, I love being in my lower tier house

Secondly, the attitude of "don't bother joining if you don't get a bid from these houses" is so incredibly damaging to our entire Greek system. The more houses we have, the smaller each house is, and the more likely it is that each PNM will find a house where she really fits in. The more the lower tier houses struggle, the harder it is for all of the houses. Say, God forbid, that a chapter closes, not that I think any house is in danger of that happening here. That means that the remaining houses now need to divvy up the PNMs they would have attracted. It hurts the entire system.

So kindly stop talking about things you don't understand and don't spout your unhelpful opinions. I get it, you love your top tier house, but that doesn't mean that other people can't love their middle or lower tier houses.

By: ok really
by: Rain?Aug 12, 2013 5:35:06 PM

We don't need so many sororities. If we lost a few of the bitter clingers we would have a better row. Not to mention if we tore down a few of the lesser sororities, we could have new secure parking lots for those that remain.

Not every girl is pretty and not every girl needs to be in a sorority....

By: Rain?
by: WtfAug 12, 2013 6:12:20 PM

@Rain: So only pretty girls deserve to be in a sorority? WTF? So much for sisterhood...

By: Wtf
by: LOVEAug 16, 2013 9:34:41 PM

Completely agree. We need a variety of houses to accommodate the different types of girls at USC who want to join one. Just because a chapter seems "top" to you doesn't mean it will appeal to every girl at this school. Ignore the rankings, love your sisters. No matter the tier.

By: LOVE
#10  by: once again   

this is an alpha phi post trying to put them in the top tier
make no mistake alpha phi and pi phi along with tri delt and adpi are in the middle tier
and clearly top tier girls are just plain rotten if they really think tearing down sororities to make parking lots will solve anything
each house in the middle tier or upper tier is respected by frats though there is less respect for the upper houses and these posts show why

By: once again

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.