facebook

greek life

by: Lady Gov

What are the advantages of going Greek at APSU?

Posted By: Lady Gov
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoP ;3   

Well there's Derby Days, step off, mud bowl, hanging out with all the very same girls you hung out with at Clarksville High...eh I really got nothing

By: GoP ;3
#2  by: BM   

It gives you an instant support stem in college which is priceless. Going Greek allows you to be moreinvolved with campus and the events on campus, and even gets you involved in the community. This also goes a long with having a network for social and professional aspects.

By: BM
#3  by: SororityGirl   

I went through formal recruitment as a freshman just to meet people (I'm not from Clarksville) and I had know idea it would bring me and I am only in my second semester of my freshman year! It helps you build a support system academically and mentally. It gives you connections you never even knew you needed. And life long friendship. I once saw a quote online that said "from the outside you can't understand it, and from the inside you can't explain it." Which is the most accurate depiction of Greek life I can think of. You will not regret going Greek at APSU!

By: SororityGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.