SAE
Pi Kapp
Delta Chi
TKE\n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: ______________
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well...   

I will say when it comes to "tier" these are pretty accurate, but I do think some of these will be changing within the next few years, especially the fraternities. Time will tell.

By: Well...
#2  by: Ya   

Accurate

By: Ya
#3  by: Disagree   

ADPi has definitely fallen to middle tier, their reputation is horrible and they aren't friendly (even to their own sisters). Phi Mu is still at the top, and ZTA is at the top too. Both sororities won many awards this year and they deserve to be recognized! KD seems like they are on the rebound as well! Chi O did awesome last year but they've disappeared now, and ASA is ASA. Give credit where it is due!

By: Disagree
by: Lol Jul 25, 2016 6:46:32 PM

Why are you hating on Adpi? Must've got cut. They are def top here. Sry.

By: Lol
#4  by: good rankings   

These are accurate

By: good rankings
#5  by: Not quite   

NOT accurate. Judge these organizations for yourself in person and by their individual achievements and not by someones biased opinions.

By: Not quite
#6  by: VSUGreek   

ΣΧ is back and taking over

By: VSUGreek
by: LoLAug 4, 2016 7:27:14 AM

Sigma Chi is bad. Theyre mid tier.

By: LoL
#7  by: Tbh   

Everyone needs to stop saying adpi isn't top
Yea, they may not be the nicest, but they do hold the top position. I'm from a "mid tier" sorority and while they aren't my fav, I can't deny that they're a really good sorority.

By: Tbh
#8  by: Zay    

Which one has the best parties. I'm a freshman next year and I want to pledge

By: Zay
#9  by: this   

bump

By: this
#10  by: Irrelevant    

These rankings are 3 almost 4 years old. They are Irrelevant. No one in their right mind would put Adpi and Phi Mu that high after this year and the last. Plus Kappa Sig isn’t here anymore, Sigma Chi is obviously back, and Delta Chi isn’t that low on the tier list anymore.

By: Irrelevant
by: LOLFeb 21, 2018 11:13:24 PM

ADPI and Phi Mu are definitely two of the top. Maybe KD over Phi Mu now. But as much as I hate to say it ADPI is still top 1 and by the looks of it is gonna stay that way just like they always do. As for the fraternities I agree with you

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.