By: !
#2  by: Eh.    

I’d say ADPi, KD, Phi Mu all top.
Chi o middle.
ZTA lower middle.
ASA bottom.

By: Eh.
by: :)Jul 31, 2020 5:49:17 PM

This is accurate. Phi mu, KD, and ADPI are all top, they’re very different but in the best way

By: :)
#3  by: What    

Why is Phi Mu considered top ?
Please explain to me what Phi Moo has won in the last 4 years ... or even participated in. It’s like pulling teeth to get them to help out other chapters. Yeah right . Top my ass.

By: What
by: OkAug 8, 2020 5:30:10 PM

they won first in derby days tho

By: Ok
#4  by: What    

Why is Phi Mu considered top ?
Please explain to me what Phi Moo has won in the last 4 years ... or even participated in. It’s like pulling teeth to get them to help out other chapters. Yeah right . Top my ass.

By: What
by: :)Aug 8, 2020 1:45:01 PM

Phi mu is top in grades. Also classiest chapter on campus

By: :)
#5  by: Lol   

This is silly. I think to put Zeta at the bottom is wrong. They participate in everything, are actually nice, and hold tons of positions on CPC..... how many members does ADPi have on CPC again ???

KD is someone who’s position I think is okay though. They always stay near the top when it comes to rankings IMO. They are very competitive- along with chi o- they both win A LOT - not sure how either of their grades are though. That’s the one thing Phi Mu has going for them.

By: Lol
#6  by: Hold up   

Yeah I think KD top is okay
Then ADPi - Chi O
Then Phi Mu - Zeta
Then ASA

Honestly none of them are bad though. Some of them have gone through some rough patches but all of them have their strengths and weaknesses.

By: Hold up
#7  by:    

How is KD top when half of their girls dropped and the other half can’t make grades.

By: —
by: OkAug 8, 2020 5:29:17 PM

TOP— KD, PHI MU, ADPI
MIDDLE— CHI O, ZTA
BOTTOM—ASA

By: Ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.