facebook

spring rush? best frats?

by: greeklife

do all of the fraternities have spring rush? should i wait until the fall? ive been talking with some of them and from what i cant tell the best ones are sigma chi, KA, and kappa sig. what can you tell me about them?

Posted By: greeklife
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TheTruth   

Sigma Chi- nice, KA- not good, Kappa sig- douchy. TKE is doing Spring rush and they're nice but not douchy.

By: TheTruth
by: TheTruthOct 24, 2013 9:59:48 AM

TKE is your best choice for Spring rushing.

by: ¿Dec 4, 2013 1:19:27 AM

Spring rush kinda sucks. Rush in fall. The 3 u named are the best.

By: ¿
#2  by: Nope   

TKE is never your best option. It's your last resort.

By: Nope
by: TheTruthOct 26, 2013 6:35:57 PM

TKE is not a bad choice.

#3  by: Honest   

Dont listen to any steric types you hear on here or elsewhere. Try and meet as many fraternities as you can and then decide where you feel the most at home. That's what's really important, not all the BS you hear about who is bad and good bc at the end of the day, every fraternity has their strengths and weaknesses and the brotherhood is what's important.

By: Honest
by: FratLifeDec 1, 2013 5:10:10 PM

Most of the fraternities are not doing a spring rush. Waiting until the fall is your best option to go through the whole rush experience.

By: FratLife
#4  by: welllll   

if you do not feel 100% comfortable with an organization in the spring then wait until fall to rush. youll get a feel for every fraternity. dont join because the fraternity is "the best" join because of the men in the organization. where you feel at home is where you are at home

By: welllll

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.