facebook

to the tke troll

by: Settler

To the TKE troll that is posting all this good stuff about TKE eveywhere everyone knows you're just trying to pump air in a balloon that's full of holes. TKE is nowhere to being close to doing anything as a fraternity. Can't pull pledge classes, no parties, can have socials or do Greek week for I don't know how many years because of that incident with the girl a few years back. The only way for TKE to recover is to be completely gone from this campus for at least 5 years if not more and start fresh.

Posted By: Settler
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cuzzington   

Hey settler: they just pledged up 10 new guys, i went to raging party over there last month, i don't know about the greek week or social since this is my first semester, what incident are u speaking of and do u have any facts or is just a rumor and why are u so bitter

By: cuzzington
#2  by: What?   

TKE has never been number one. Anywhere.

By: What?
by: TheTruthNov 2, 2013 11:45:51 AM

What?: You know nothing.

By: TheTruth
#3  by: ^^^   

You have to be outside of your mind to say TKE is good. There is a reason people EVERYWHERE say if you dont go greek, go TKE.

By: ^^^
by: TheTruthNov 26, 2013 8:54:32 PM

If you ask most people who are in a fraternity who aren't in TKE about TKE, they'll tell you TKE is cool.

by: TheTruthNov 26, 2013 8:55:01 PM

So yeah, not EVERYONE says TKE is bad who aren't aren't TKE themselves.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.