facebook

spring rush

by: New

How does spring recruitment work for frats? How do I sign up etc

Posted By: New
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Spring   

Spring recruitment is not formal. There isn't a formal week. Most fraternities take in guys they already know. Some fraternities don't do spring classes sometimes. You could contact the IFC recruitment VP. Look for his email on the VSU Greek life page and I'm sure he would get you some information.

By: Spring
#2  by: Soooon   

I was wondering the same thing! Anyone know which frats are having pledges this spring?

By: Soooon
by: iggyNov 11, 2013 4:04:13 PM

Sigma nu, kappa sig, delta Chi couple others

By: iggy
#3  by: Wait   

Unless you already know a few guys in a particular fraternity and have an idea of which one you want to join, it's better to wait till fall. It may suck having another semester of not being in one, but formal rush in the fall will give you a change to see all the chapters and they all take fall classes. Some top fraternities don't do spring classes and one of those could have been the right one for you.

By: Wait
#4  by: ...   

Definitely rush, but don't say frat..real fraternity men only say that in a joking manner. But I suggest going through formal rush so you get to know a lot of the guys that way you can make the right decision. You don't wanna get initiated into a fraternity to find out later you made a mistake, it's not something you can change.

By: ...
#5  by: spring   

I was a spring last year and it definitely doesn't compare to fall, but if you don't want to sit around for another semester go for it. I didn't know any greeks so I just went on all of the fraternity pages under greek life on the school website (except for tke) and emailed/texted each president. Then they invited me to parties so here I am.

By: spring

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.