facebook

fraternity fall 2013 pledge class sizes

by: Numbers

So how many did each fraternity end up with yesterday?

Posted By: Numbers
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ...   

I heard Phi Sig and Sigma Chi killed if.

By: ...
#2  by: Heard   

Sigma chi got 21 and phi sig got 14 I'm pretty sure

By: Heard
#3  by: Correction    

Phi Sig got 18

By: Correction
#4  by: Different   

I heard a little different on a couple of those

SN- 10
TKE- 3
PKP- 8

By: Different
#5  by: VSUblazers   

delta chi had 14 last time i heard from one of their members

By: VSUblazers
#6  by: alumni   

Thats so sad and dissappointing especially for all the new people coming to vsu. The way it looks there is no need to get a greek row. They have said it for years. 8 years ago would have been prime bit the numbers i saw would be a complete waste of money and land. Hell west georgia has a nice greek row. Vsu needs to get it together

By: alumni
#7  by: Not quite   

Looks like this time it's for real. Going to be built over that neighborhood beside sustella townhomes. Make take a couple more years but it'll help the university for sure

By: Not quite
#8  by: alumni   

Hopefully so. It would help the school as a whole. Money is going to be the big factor and with low members the only realistic way to have a greek row is school funding which i do not see happening amd national funding which may be possible. But i don't see the school helping. They dont have a football field. Hope things turn around for because it was fun and a battle year round against other fraternities in all categories. Would love to see everyone be successful

#9  by: What   

@Not quite That's a good point about the demographics here. In fact, why is Valdosta becoming a historically black college?

By: What
#10  by: alumni    

We saw the same thing a few years back but they always seemed to fade away after their frshman year. At one point they brought the standards of acceptance up a good bit and vsu went back to the university ot once was. I understand diversity but becoming a completely different institution is scary. There are plenty in the state of GA. maybe they want enrollment to go up and thats their way of doing it but thats not the correct way. High standards, football stadium greek row more sportsand moving up a division is the way to increase enrollment.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.