facebook

delta chi

by: Hmmm

Is it true that Delta Chi has to get 30 pledges or they're kicked off campus? I wonder how many PNMs they'll beg to join this year like they did last year?

Posted By: Hmmm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Interesting   

I've heard that too

By: Interesting
#2  by: Truth   

I have heard this too but honestly this semester they are doing really well. From what I have heard they had a ton of guys come back the second day, 76 is what I heard. I'm almost positive this is a rumor but we'll see how they do and the outcome of this rumor after rush.

By: Truth
#3  by: Wow   

The average fraternity size is 35-40 at VSU. Why would they need to get 30 pledges to remain on campus when they have like 20 something guys? If anyone needs to worry about getting kicked off for numbers, it's TKE.

By: Wow
#4  by: Food   

I've heard that too. And yes they did well yesterday because they had good food and everyone else's sucked. I doubt half of those guys will even attend their smoker though, and out of the ones that do attend I bet they'll only keep a handful. I don't see what their appeal is... No offense.

By: Food
#5  by: Truth   

That was a rumor that was spread around by someone. I am not a member of Delta Chi and knew it was complete BS from the start. They did put in a lot of work during rush though.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.