facebook

what's the truth?!

by: Confused Rushie

I'm rushing this fall and my top three are ADPi, KD, ZTA--in that order. I was originally interested in KD and ZTA, but then I found out I'm an ADPi legacy and the more I read, the more I liked it.

But I keep hearing all these negative comments about all three and now I'm really confused and don't know what to do or how to go about rush. I know the process is a total dog-and-pony show, so I wanted opinions from people who are familiar with the workings of the sororities.

Can everyone please put aside your loyalties to your houses and help me? I'm really lost! DX

Posted By: Confused Rushie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Advice   

I don't know how you can have a top 3 already since you haven't met any of them (I'm guessing) but I guess you're just judging by their history and information? Honestly just go into rush with an open mind and remember they have to pick you as well so the end result most times is a sorority you felt comfortable with that also wants you in it.

By: Advice
#2  by: Advice   

Take things you see on here with a grain of salt unless it's repeated over and over by different people.

By: Advice
#3  by: Help   

I agree with what Advice said. They are all great sororities and you really can't go wrong with any of the six on campus. Just go into recruitment with an open mind. You will be able to easily tell who is being fake and who is being totally real with you. That's what drew me to the sorority I'm in now. See who you click with while you're in the recruitment room. You will definitely know where you belong. Just go in with an open mind and don't let anyone else's opinions change your mind. Even if you're a legacy for ADPi be open to other sororities. They are great girls and all but make sure you see who you fit in with best! Good luck! :)

By: Help
#4  by: Positive   

Definitely go into recruitment with an open mind. Do NOT listen to what girls in your group have to say about each sorority, go with who you like the best!

By: Positive
#5  by: truth   

Just because youre a legacy doesn't mean you jave to join. I am a triple Chi O legacy, and I joined another sorority. Nothing against ChiO, I love those girls, I just preferred the women I talked to from the other sorority more. Just please please please keep an open mind. youll never know who you fall in love with!

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.