facebook

rush questions

by: Rushee

1) Does mostly everyone who rushes get a bid from fraternities?
2) Which fraternity gives out the most bids? and which one gives the least amount?

Posted By: Rushee
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bids   

1.) Mostly yes, but considering there are a couple fraternities that aren't hard at all to get a bid from that's sort of irrelevant.

2.) This question is a little tricky. Giving out the highest number of bids is not necessarily a good thing. Sigma Nu is know for giving a lot of bids lately, but quantity doesn't mean quality. Kappa Sig is also know for giving a lot of bids. KA usually gives out the least number of bids I would say. But for example TKE which is the worst fraternity could give out the least or most number of bids, but doesn't really mean anything. I'm guessing you're asking which fraternities are more exclusive than others?

By: bids
by: RusheeJun 30, 2013 8:20:54 PM

Yes Which fraternities are the most exclusive at VSU?

By: Rushee
#2  by: bids   

Most exclusive probably KA
Others are hard to distinguish more of a gray area. If you're a cool guy, you'll get a bid.
Least exclusive is probably Delta Chi, Phi Sig, and TKE

This small of a college exclusivity isn't really a big thing because total number of guys rushing is low.

By: bids
#3  by: No   

Putting Delta Chi and Phi Sig in any category near TKE is ridiculous. TKE is on it's own playing field. The easiest fraternity to get a bid from is Sigma Nu, then Kappa Sig and Pi Kapp because they bid anything, then I would say SAE, Delta Chi, Phi Sig, and Sigma Chi are all on the same level when it comes down to it bc they all compete for similar guys now. KA isn't that exclusive anymore, no one wanted them last year at all.

By: No
by: RusheeJul 2, 2013 10:57:14 PM

Kappa Sig gives out the most bids? I thought they were the top fraternity?

By: Rushee
#4  by: VSU Sorority    

Sigma Chi is the most exclusive Fraternity right now if one of them dont like you they will NOT give you a bid. Even the Greek Adviser noticed this and said something to them specifically in a meeting and the prez came back with, "if we dont want them no way in hell they are getting a bid." It only takes one of their guys not to want you no majority rule with them just like KA.

By: VSU Sorority
#5  by: cuzzington   

I am looking to Rush also, why do you say take TKE out. Those guys are stand up over there. I heard they had troubles a couple of years ago but are rebuilding. The guys I've met over there seem straight up to me. I actually got a bid from several of the fraternities this fall but decided to wait until Spring. Why not TKE, the more you guys bash them the more it makes me wonder what I'm missing over there. Do you know any of them?

By: cuzzington

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.