facebook

phi sigma sigma

by: Woah

a girl in phi sigma sigmas new pledge class really make racial slurs at someone?

Posted By: Woah
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: sarah    

i know taylor and she is one of the sweetest people i’ve ever met. she does not deserve any of this. she is such a kind and genuine person that would never do anything to hurt anyone

By: sarah
#12  by: BU life    

Stay Strong you have a voice let it be heard ! I met you the first week here at BU and know you would never ! Your beautiful & so sweet ! Always in your corner rise above girl everyone that knows you know your far from this bs ! So proud of you for not getting involved and even responding to this drama !! This shows your maturity and who you really are !! Remember girl this is a reflection of them not you ! Shame on them they look pathetic 😢

By: BU life
#13  by: stay positive:)   

Taylor, I hope this message reaches you.. you are beautiful inside and out. Everyone that truly knows you, knows this would never be said. In this time focus on the people who are there for you, and cut the negative ones out. You have a heart of gold and people are jealous.. keep staying strong

By: stay positive:)
#14  by: Idec    

Idk if anything about this is true, but shout out to phi sig jumping on here to support their sister. Every positive comment is going to make this girl feel so much better about the situation. Keep supporting your sisters!

By: Idec
#15  by: haha   

it’s not cyber bullying when everything everyone’s saying is true... she bragged about the fight to me and so many other people, that’s what you get for saying the hard R sucks to be her

By: haha
by: caitMar 2, 2020 2:20:13 PM

Lol doubt it

By: cait
#16  by: Truth   

I was there was she called the girl a racial slur. She also pushed other members of Greek life while walking out the party she was being kicked out of. I’m happy Phi Sig’s nationals took the big away from that girl. Hopefully she had learned from this lesson and will move on. It’s 2020 it is not okay.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.