facebook

phi sigma sigma

by: Woah

a girl in phi sigma sigmas new pledge class really make racial slurs at someone?

Posted By: Woah
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: smh   

phi sig is reporting comments lmao and getting them taken down.

By: smh
#2  by: Smh   

It was some girl named Taylor in the new pc. it shouldn’t reflect the rest of the sorority. They’re all nice girls. DROP TAYLOR.

By: Smh
#3  by: wow   

she’s has used racial slurs against multiple girls of color!! does not belong in greek life

By: wow
#4  by: what   

it’s not cyberbullying for sayin what she did she had used the hard ER against girls and has called pix lots of names

By: what
by: ur in college.. grow upFeb 22, 2020 12:44:35 PM

she talks to so many girls in pix, and literally loved them and said nothing but positive things about every sorority. Where is all your proof she has said any of this ? No where, you all look embarrassing. This is cyberbullying. This can be tracked by the police, hopefully she is aware of all this and you all will get what you deserve for ruining someone’s character over false information. So sad that people are out in this world like this, that diminish someone over hearsay.

By: ur in college.. grow up
#5  by: <3   

Phi Sig’s new PC is amazing:))) every new girl has a lot going for them and will go very far:)) Phi Sig should be proud of their choices, every girl is awesome and deserves a good time with their new home:)

By: <3
#6  by: girls support girls   

I have always had nothing but nice things to say about all of the girls in Phi Sig especially the new pledge class!! I think that girls need to support each other and not constantly try to tear each other down and Phi Sig definitely reflects just that!! They’re awesome:)

By: girls support girls
#7  by: stay strong    

Stay strong to who this is being pointed on... I can’t imagine. Hopefully the school is doing something! Good for phi sigma sigma, you are wonderful girls and see the true in girls. Whoever this is on be there for them... seriously heartbreaking people do this to a innocent person. PHI SIGMA SIGMA KEEP IT UP BEAUTIFUL LADIES!

By: stay strong
#8  by: god bless this girl   

so true! I know her and love her so much. I can’t imagine everything she is feeling right now. For those who know her spread positivity to her.. she always makes me smile and laugh, she is one of the most genuine people I’ve ever meant, has a heart of gold! So sorry.. these people need punished

By: god bless this girl
#9  by: praying   

Lord help this girl out of something so dark and terrible.. I seriously hope this girl is okay.. I heard about this back in September and was dropped, no trouble at all, the girl involved said nothing like that. After all, If this was true why wouldn’t it be brought up then... goes to show you how full of lies this whole thing is, poor girl.

By: praying
#10  by: Haley809   

This girl is remarkable never said anything back to all this hate or lies, a girl had started. That goes to show you her character and the person she is, along with the maturity. Phi Sigma Sigma you got a good one, you’re lucky to have her, just as lucky as she is to have a group of girls like you all!

By: Haley809

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.