facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: So Dumb   

Hi, I am a hypocritical sorority girl who is so insecure about my own social stature that I resort to cyberbullying! I love posting negative comments about other houses on anonymous forums, but wait, I have got to ding this house because I heard I rumor that they may sort of have possibly dissed another house during recruitment. Or so I heard. I AM JUST THAT CLASSY! These extreme variances in rankings between posts clearly indicate a very valid and well thought-out system of rating. And p.s. no one would deign to comment on this page unless they were in this house. Like duh. I mean, I am only on here myself because um...yeah. I am just that cool.

By: So Dumb
#2  by: Be Classy   

Ladies, while you may be checking this site to see how your house, or a friend's house is ranked, does it really matter? A sorority is meant to be a place where you have sisters for life. Yes, some houses get a lot of attractive girls, while others get girls who didn't fit in other places, but in the long run, it is about upholding values of the house you're in, while trying to stay classy and polite to girls who may not be in as good of a house as you. Play nicely, stay classy.

By: Be Classy
#3  by: Classy   

I love this house! While I am not in SK, every single girl I have met in this house has been a complete and total sweetheart! While they may not be in a top tier, they're still really fun.

By: Classy
#4  by: 16   

this house has girls that do like to party- my type of girls

By: 16
by: yoDec 24, 2012 11:22:53 PM

I didn't know captain ahab went to illinois

By: yo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.