facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorry   

I meant to say I agree with the alum not zoo...sorry mistake. Respect you for holding your heads high and not participaiting in the b.s

By: sorry
#2  by: FYI   

That is a Gphi below. They have been ripping you to shreds and trying to take over your spot. Mean girls saying mean things. Now go look at their page and what they have to say about themselves....Delusional

By: FYI
#3  by: Bystander   

Just out of curiosity, how did the Tri-Delts develop such a negative reputation among the GDI population of the campus? Not an attempt to smear, but I hope someone can enlighten me upon this provoking issue

By: Bystander
#4  by: @bystander   

yo bro/bra. the rummor is that so much of the talk has come from gamma phi beta's who have tried to steal their spot. this is not to say ddd hasn't thrown anything back... they have too, but in my opinion it is too late. the rummors spread out

By: @bystander
#5  by: @@bystander   

Everyone knows that. No need to share it with gdis

By: @@bystander
#6  by: Seriously   

Does gphi EVER get tired of self-ranking and self-promotion? Apparently not. :-P

By: Seriously
#7  by: gphis suck   

G phis moving on down! KKG moving on up!

By: gphis suck
by: yesAug 22, 2013 2:34:27 PM

i agree

By: yes
#8  by: agree   

agree

By: agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.