University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 127
#1  by: THETA!!   

i'm a THETA @ FSU and we are #1... change that rankinggg

By: THETA!!
#2  by: Dg   

Actually, DeeGee is #1 at FSU, so apparently the ranking is correct...

By: Dg
#3  by: hahah   

very nice try ms theta. GO DG!

By: hahah
#4  by: transfer student   

wow, i'm surprised the kappas aren't up there. what's this ranking based on again?

By: transfer student
#5  by: uofi   

Alright, so this ranking is ridiculous...ANYONE that goes to u of i and has some knowledge about the greek system knows that this is the CORRECT ranking...they are not necessarily in the EXACT order

1.Kappa Alpha Theta
Delta Delta Delta
Gamma Phi Beta
2.Delta Gamma
Kappa Delta
Alpha Xi Omega
Chi Omega
3. Kappa Kappa Gamma
Alpha Gamma Delta

Alpha Xi Delta is a brand new house this year so they shouldn't be included yet

I don't think we even have Sigma Gamma Rho and we DO NOT have Zeta Phi Beta

By: uofi
by: UofiAug 28, 2012 4:42:24 PM

Any one that goes to u of I and has some knowledge about the Greek system knows its alpha CHI omega, DG is a queen, and there are a lot more houses than whats listed here....clearly you're not a reliable source

By: Uofi
#6  by: duh   

ps- it's alpha CHI omega. Learn your greek alphabet, or did you not have to do that as a pledge?

By: duh
#7  by: xx   

what's alpha phi like?

By: xx
#8  by: UIUCFraternityAlum   

Comment from uofI was pretty accurate back when I went to Illinois in the late 80s and when my sister was there in the early 90s. From what I know KAT, Tri-Delts, Gamma Phis, DGs, A Chi O, Kappa Kappa Gamma have always been very strong...and Bono went to hang out at tri-Delts after the "Joshua Tree" concert at Illinois back then--yes that dates me big time. Do they still call it "mashing"? <grin>

By: UIUCFraternityAlum
#9  by: Buff   

I noticed a big change in the pledge classes at Ae Phi in the last 3 years (I'm a senior guy). They are taking a lot of cute pledges and still have a great GPA. They are not ditzy like some of the Queens on campus and they sure know how to party!

By: Buff
#10  by: Chief2   

I agree with chief...kind of. All good houses. Some better then others. But to anyone who doesnt go to U of I- beware of these rankings. Sororites hate and self rank. Some things are true arent. Dont take what people say to be law, go here and make your own decisions. You might be surprised by houses.

By: Chief2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.