facebook

houses i'd rather hear about at this point

by: Yep

I'm v. bored of these bumps to put certain houses "higher" when lol they aren't. So here's my ranking

Theta ddd
Dg axo
Kd aphi
Kkg adpi xo
Agd dz sdt
Aopi Aephi sk
(Gphi pi phi axid pss) In no order

Plz stop bumping old ass ranks that no one believes

Posted By: Yep
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: like   

i like this. but i will admit that gphi prob shouldn't be thaaaaat low...

By: like
by: RightJan 17, 2015 4:27:29 PM

Yea gphi should be behind pss

By: Right
by: SisterMcDJan 20, 2015 10:34:45 AM

Are you kidding me? GPhi should be tops! I'm almost as good as an initiated member except for the fact that I'm a guy. But I'd go GPhi if I could! They should be ranked number ONE.

By: SisterMcD
#12  by: Yeup   

This is 100% accurate as of now

By: Yeup
#13  by: lol   

sk is hands down the lowest house... the 4 that are in the bottom "in no order" are all above sk aopi aephi dz & sdt

By: lol
by: LmaoJan 17, 2015 11:39:25 PM

I don't think you got the joke haha

By: Lmao
#14  by: Uhh   

EVERYONE self ranks. Stop calling out these houses.

By: Uhh
by: YupJan 18, 2015 9:30:08 AM

The pi phi and axid hater must still be asleep. I'm sure she is going to accuse you of being in one of those houses.

By: Yup
#15  by: Bump   

Bumping cuz dis iz tru

By: Bump
#16  by: @ yup   

Ha would you like us to start bumping all those posts where you were bragging about how hot and great you are and ripping a bunch of other houses? That will be next. You both did it to yourselves. By the way, your're dreaming if you think that it is " ONE GIRL" LMFAO!

By: @ yup
by: RiseandshineJan 19, 2015 8:40:00 PM

The troll is awake!!

By: Riseandshine
#17  by: @ op   

Just saw this. Very funny!

By: @ op
by: @ riseandshineJan 26, 2015 9:13:04 AM

haaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaa The troll is the one that is obsessively trolling around this site day and night that you even know who is asleep and awake. Monitoring this board to make sure nobody says anything bad about your house. Yikes...................................Scary. Well I guess you did not stop that because look at the post.

By: @ riseandshine
#18  by: only   

to some extent this is good, except I'm not sure what the point of the last line is.

Seems these are houses that people bash a lot. Don't know anything about Pi Phi, but the other 3 are pretty good. GPhi among the top for the usual superficial reasons, AXiD and PSS solid newer/smaller houses with a number of cute and smart girls.

I'm not sure what the rivalries are between some of the houses, but seriously, just enjoy your own houses.

By: only
#19  by: Bump   

Bumping cuz I love this

By: Bump
#20  by: haha   

other than the joke part, pretty true

By: haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.