facebook

triangle's party

by: Everyone

So was anyone else totally surprised by triangles party on Saturday?? There was honestly a steady 300-500 people there from the time my friends got there (the beginning, around 1030) till I left (around 230)
The black light setup was awesome, the DJ's were great, and all the drinks I had were fantastic. I swear there was an endless supply of Jell-O shots too lol

Posted By: Everyone
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: aihafe   

Triangle is seriously so underrated. They have a great brotherhood. The brothers in the house are nice and welcoming and they always throw great parties!

By: aihafe
#2  by: Δ   

honestly sounds like a Δ (triangle) wrote this but ill still come and see. Sounds pretty fun tho

By: Δ
#3  by: lol   

Yeah that was an awesome party. idk how many of the guys I met were actually brothers but whatever, haha. and lord, those DJs were so good

By: lol
#4  by: T   

So I'm a Triangle and it's cool to get some recognition. Keep your eyes open for upcoming events, we do a foam party in spring.

By: T
by: ADec 11, 2014 1:21:50 AM

was a blast. Keep us updated

By: A
#5  by: @ above   

agree with it all. keep it up guys.

By: @ above
#6  by: Rando   

Yeah it was my first time being there. Wasn't expecting much but it was actually pretty chill. Showed up at like 12 and dipped around 2:45. Would definitely go again.

By: Rando
by: amazingDec 13, 2014 2:03:10 PM

dude same

By: amazing
#7  by: justsayin   

Everyone complimenting this party sounds like a geed or a self post

By: justsayin
#8  by: 69   

I want to go to a triangle party

By: 69

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.