Lower: AEPhi, SK

Posted By: Hey. My impression.
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 11
#11  by: @ Op   

This is true exept the Gphi

By: @ Op
by: aboveNov 9, 2014 4:28:44 PM

The above comment was brought to you by DG - Drama Girls.

By: above
#12  by: @ op   

This is the only true rank

By: @ op
#13  by: smh   

Calm down, DG. There's room for more than just your opinion on here. Tout your own house, don't tear down others.

By: smh
#14  by: Thank you    

Finally one that is correct

By: Thank you
#15  by: Hahaha   

This is literally so funny- whenever gphi is placed on top, which is where they should be, a (most likely) dg bashes them because they are just jealous annoying high school drama queens. That house is high school all over again and can't handle when other houses are in their spotlight

By: Hahaha
#16  by: Hm   

I think a lot of people can agree on the fact that the top 5 sororities (DDD, theta, gphi, dg, AXO) are all pretty interchangeable- most likely tridelt first but the other four can be placed in any order just depends on the person you ask.

By: Hm
by: @ hmNov 9, 2014 12:16:15 PM

Guess what? They are also very interchangeable with houses that are considered lower. If they are not wearing their letters nobody has a clue. So please stop acting like those 4 or 5 are any different than anyone else. I must say Tri Delt is the only house that has the majority of good looking girls but even some of them are pretty bad. Too bad they have a unclassy reutation.

By: @ hm
by: @ hmNov 9, 2014 12:17:14 PM

meant reputation

By: @ hm
by: aboveNov 11, 2014 10:34:12 PM

I think it is a little shallow to base what you think about a girl based on looks only. Some girls have more to offer as far as reputation, grades, activities, recs, etc. Those things are not visible. So your idea of interchangeable when not wearing letters is bizarre.

By: above
#17  by: um   

is aopi really before AGD? Just asking.

By: um
by: noNov 24, 2014 11:44:38 PM

no I dont think they are...

By: no
by: @umNov 25, 2014 9:59:34 AM

Does that tiny portion of the ranking really matter? Neither is great.

By: @um
by: hmFeb 2, 2015 4:04:37 PM

They're probably equal

By: hm
#18  by: me..   

DG is such a weird house. They're not really considered that elite anymore and yet they go crazy in a completely unclassy way when people say houses other than DG are top. They're just big drama queens.

By: me..
#19  by: @ above   

No one is elite here. Most of these houses are alike. Dumb luck as to where you end up in most cases.

By: @ above
#20  by: @ op    

Only true rank on this joke of a board

By: @ op
by: yaNov 12, 2014 3:01:17 PM

100% agree

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.