facebook

Does anyone know if Jessica (the victim) is suing?

by: Dixie

I hope she takes legal action not only against Kaela and Meg but on the sorority itself. ALSO, the girls she’s the closest with (Maya and Holli) still associate with Kaela since they’re from the same hometown and were popular back then😭 Talk about fake friends huh?? Jessica deserves better.

Posted By: Dixie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

I don’t know about you but if my friend got S.A’d i’d block/unfollow her abusers and would NEVER comment “omg so pretty” on their recents…

By: No
by: KaelaMay 17, 2024 11:17:32 AM

No one comments on my posts :(

By: Kaela
#2  by: Rawr   

i know her personally and she isn’t. the upperclassmen in theta that are friends with both of the hazers have threatened her lmfao. honestly, it’s her choice. not everything always goes down the legal route, it takes a long time and she’d have to drop theta which she doesn’t want to do.

By: Rawr
#3  by: Lmao   

Very smart putting a victim of hazing and abuses name on a public sight. Show some brains and respect next time reet.

By: Lmao
#4  by: Gtfo   

It’s actually disgusting for people to be using the victims name when trying to bring a whole sorority down. Jessica isn’t even her name. The real victim is still in theta because not every girl in theta is like the hazers. Majority of the girls have rightfully taken the victims side. All besides that yappy blonde girl from kams

By: Gtfo
by: Phi delt May 17, 2024 1:41:20 PM

I don’t like theta but using a traumatic event for the victim as a way to bash theta isn’t the route to go…

By: Phi delt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.