facebook

Do I accept my theta or DG bid?

by: Bella

Hey guys I'm an incoming freshman and I've already gotten bids from both DG and theta which I heard both are top houses. Which sorority do the prettier girls go to? I was pretty much the most popular and hottest girl in my highschool, and I'm not trying to sound egotistical, but I just want to make sure I stay at that status. Thanks for understanding and I appreciate the feedback!

Posted By: Bella
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Megg   

sucks for you because your no longer popular or hot but a bop

By: Megg
#2  by: BBL DRIZZY   

Theta and DG talk I’m gonna send this to them I’m sure they’ll be able to figure out who made this post and retract the bid because your a loser looking for attention on GreekRank before stepping foot on campus.

By: BBL DRIZZY
by: BBL DRIZZYMay 16, 2024 9:50:49 PM

Just put them both in an Insta DM on my burner and sent them this let’s see what happens!

By: BBL DRIZZY
by: BellaMay 16, 2024 10:25:10 PM

Wow I'm so scared, do you know who I am loser, we aren't even in the same tax bracket.

By: Bella
by: BBL DrizzyMay 16, 2024 10:38:13 PM

Im probably higher

By: BBL Drizzy
#3  by: queen bee   

lmfao i’m on the same boat. i’m class of 28 and have friends in both theta, dg, and kd. i’m going dg tho!! really the only way on getting in is having a friend in it already which i’m lucky to have 🤷‍♀️

By: queen bee
#4  by: Lmao   

Anybody who thinks this is a real person is a reet obvious ass troll how could u fall for this bro “I don’t believe hazing is real” “I just want to be popular” 😂😂

By: Lmao
by: Bella May 18, 2024 3:33:00 PM

Well I am real, so idk what ur talking about idk who you are questioning the validity of my popularity

By: Bella
by: LMAOMay 18, 2024 5:35:42 PM

You talk like a bot if your real

By: LMAO
by: LMAOMay 18, 2024 5:36:53 PM

If you dont believe hazing is real walk into Delts or Sigs at 12 next year or hop on the washing machine and get ready to go around the world at theta or dg

By: LMAO
#5  by: Pan hell    

This is TERRIFYING… you do not just get a bid before even rushing LOL …… no one is guaranteed any sorority and the computer system can change everything

By: Pan hell

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.