facebook

Thetas get away with it

by: About to transfer

In the end, nothing happens to Thetas? Really? All the talk about Illinois having strong anti-hazing standards is just talk? It's so sad that Thetas are just going to go on as usual after they destroyed that poor girl.

Posted By: About to transfer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sae    

The fact that they faced 0 consequences is ridiculous. If a frat did what they did they would instantly be kicked off campus

By: sae
by: regina georgeMay 8, 2024 6:40:04 PM

Can you say what Thetas did as hazing?

By: regina george
by: PNMMay 9, 2024 8:48:34 AM

If it happened at a different sorority, they would be kicked off campus. My Mom was in a sorority when she was on campus. She said that Thetas have always been protected for reasons she doesn't understand.

By: PNM
#2  by: Becky   

heyy! what exactly did they do? i’ve been asking this for months now and no one answers

By: Becky
by: truthMay 12, 2024 10:09:19 PM

a freshman got too drunk and the girl who was over serving her was also a theta (older) and she was worried about losing her job so her and a friend recorded the freshman naked while they abused her at her dorm in multiple ways as a "punishment" for her getting too drunk.

By: truth
#3  by: Meg daddy   

They were scared of megs daddy suing them. Idk how from jail…but that’s one of the reasons.

By: Meg daddy
#4  by: Theta   

I’m trying to get the video to report it, where can I find it

By: Theta
#5  by: Lmao   

Theta kicked the two girls out after it all happened… most thetas no longer talk to the hazers besides that small blonde one that works at kams

By: Lmao
#6  by: lol   

I’ve heard from Thetas that no one talks to them anymore since they have been kicked out. From an outsider I know it’s not a theta issue but an issue of the girls that did it…… no one liked them anyways

By: lol
by: BJun 1, 2024 11:18:40 AM

Theta still down

By: B

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.