facebook

When will delts and acacia be back

by: Ifc

Will they be recognized by the fall semester or are they gonna stay unaffiliated?

Posted By: Ifc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Zero point zero   

My nickname is the chance they will be recognized.

After getting kicked off you have to wait 4 years before even being able to ask to come back.

Continuing to operate on a rogue basis will not exactly leave a favorable impression on FSA. If Delts and Acacia ever shut down, that is when the 4 year clock will start.

By: Zero point zero
by: gMay 5, 2024 1:46:33 AM

what does being unaffiliated even do if they're still allowed to have their houses and stuff

By: g
by: UiucMay 5, 2024 1:54:50 AM

I thought they could reapply after their status expires, seems very excessive.

By: Uiuc
by: Zero point zeroMay 5, 2024 2:45:40 PM

First of all they were Revoked, not On Probation.

If they shut down like they were supposed to, then yes when the period expires they could have applied to come back. But their alums and nationals let them keep going, which Im sure enraged FSA.

Now FSA is in a spot where even if they wanted to, if they let them come back it would look like rules do not apply.
Delts and Acacia likely permanently unaffiliated.

On an interesting note, last Fall Phi Kappa Theta VOLUNTARILY became unaffiliated. I dont know any members, maybe someone knows why they chose to do that.

By: Zero point zero
by: PNMMay 10, 2024 2:49:51 PM

Voluntarily unaffiliating is a new trend among frats. I've read that they do it so they don't have to follow FSA rules relating to parties, alcohol, security, etc.

By: PNM
by: Chad SimmonsMay 12, 2024 7:53:16 PM

Maybe they disaffiliate so they dont have to deal with Greek Oscars, being forced to go to all kind of seminars where they are told not to be mean to people, excessive reporting, a checklist of 30 things you have to waste your time on. At the same time FSA refuses to hold formal rush for us like the srats do, actually support us or give us guidance. They consider us a nuisance but they would have no job without us. FSA is a waste of my tax dollars considering this is a public university.

Every house should disaffiliate.

By: Chad Simmons
#2  by: Ifc   

What did delts do to get suspended

By: Ifc

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.