Dg/Theta/KD/Gphi/AXO
Tridelt/Aphi
XO/KKG/Phi Sig
This is accurate no amount of thumbs up or thumbs down will change that

Posted By: Carpet
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Jimmy Banana   

Remove Phi Sig. They have no history and no class.

(the number of thumbs down will equal the number of them on Greekrank, since no one considers them in the upper levels)

By: Jimmy Banana
by: OkApr 13, 2024 2:59:39 PM

okay aphi pipe down

By: Ok
by: Jimmy BananaApr 13, 2024 8:12:38 PM

What? How do people guess at some of these rivalries?
There is a long history here of calling better houses your rival.

APhi is kind of toxic right now, but they are still part of the upper levels.

For Phi Sig, I think the primary rival is AXiD. They are both kind of low class but try to pledge pretty girls.

by: Jimmy BananaApr 13, 2024 8:14:15 PM

And after my comment in quotes, notice that no one downvoted my post - hahahaha awesome!

by: okApr 17, 2024 2:28:42 PM

someone got rejected by a phi sig

By: ok
#2  by: GDI   

This ranking is what's wrong with the Greek system. Theta's is full of rich beatches who are terrible people. They are out defending the hazing like it happens every day. They still get ranked a top house because they are pretty? They are terrible people. It's ridiculous that looks are all that count.

By: GDI
#3  by: rank   

this ranking is so wrong it’s funny

By: rank
#4  by: LOL   

Pipe down GPHI and KD. You are both on the same level as Tri Delt. Great houses, but not top. APhi down 1 tier also. Then, it’s pretty accurate.

Wait for Theta to hit social probation for their hazing scandal…..That will be funny- Sigs won’t have a block partner or socials next year without the Theta bots. LOL.

By: LOL
by: byeApr 21, 2024 3:15:44 PM

ooooo can you say more about the theta hazing? im transferring this fall to UIUC and need to stay away from them when rushing

By: bye

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.