facebook

Get over yourself

by: Anchors Up

Let’s be real- the only people bashing theta right now are other houses that think they can replace theta as top. Currently theta got rid of the two girls who hazed which shows they don’t accept those actions. It’s to early for other houses to be claiming that theta will have a bad rush- the majority of the house has sweet girls who are no longer friends with the girls who were dropped and it’s not fair to group theta with the girls especially after they were dropped. Instead of bashing theta try and fix what’s going wrong in you’re own houses that are flying under the radar and pray they don’t get out

Posted By: Anchors Up
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chigs from sigs   

This message was sponsored by Theta

By: Chigs from sigs
#2  by: haha   

Good try Theta

By: haha
#3  by: Ugh   

The grammar in OP is my main issue right now.

By: Ugh
by: SmittyMar 30, 2024 9:27:50 PM

Yes, but it's a Theta, so we have to allow for a certain degree of imprecision.

By: Smitty
#4  by: Chi o lover   

Can we just talk about how much I love chi o

By: Chi o lover
#5  by: theta hater    

You do realize they still live in? They could’ve terminated their lease if they really didn’t stand for it. Majority of them are still friends with them😭

By: theta hater
#6  by: PNM   

Sweet girls? You've never met a Theta, eh?

By: PNM
#7  by: Recent graduate   

This is a terrible attempt at damage control. A bad rush is the least of their worries. I would be suing the university, the national office, the chapter, the students who hazed. I'd also be talking to the local police department. Anyone defending the house and what happened really needs to evaluate their sense of right and wrong.

By: Recent graduate
by: Alum Apr 7, 2024 9:34:01 PM

Exactly right. Heard most of the girls in the house didn’t really want to remove the two that “got caught”, but had no choice to remove them or have the situation escalate further. A lot of these girls were willing to risk severe consequences for the entire chapter to keep the two- they still live in despite their status…..80% of the girls in this house are just horrible humans. They deserve whatever penalties or other consequences come their way. Would not be sad to see the whole house held accountable.

By: Alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.