facebook

what sorority is the best of the worst (apparently)

by: girll

phi mu, aopi, and aephi are always ranked at the bottom but which one is better and which one is a solid no

Posted By: girll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rah   

AOII is definitely bottom now. Previously phi mu

By: Rah
#2  by: srats    

RC here. i’d say aopi as i’ve heard there’s a LOT of internal issues and the girls are not great at recruiting. i was really impressed with phi mus recruiters and if they recruit well this well could see them rising in the coming years.

By: srats
#3  by: Humpty   

Phi Mu is much newer, and for starting from scratch I think they are doing pretty well. Still would not rate them higher but they are definitely better than the other two.

By: Humpty
#4  by: PNM   

I am going through rush now. It's so frustrating that Panhell keeps sending us back to these houses. They are NEVER in my preference list, yet I keep getting sent to two of these.

By: PNM
by: Jerome from MartinSep 6, 2023 11:00:25 PM

Maybe the other houses did not pref you.

Basic rule - The houses pick the PNM's, the PNM's don't pick the houses.

By: Jerome from Martin
by: Gd sratSep 7, 2023 8:18:12 PM

Sorry girly, but you got the wrong attitude.

By: Gd srat
#5  by: HUH   

Hands down AEPHI, that house is going to die soon. 90% of their upperclassmen dropped, they can't recruit, have the worst sisterhood on campus (I have yet to meet an AEPHI sister who enjoys their sorority) and are in trouble with their nationals because their recruitment numbers are so low.

By: HUH

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.