facebook

sorority rankings

by: pangal

I saw this ranking at the bottom of another page and thought it was the best I'd seen.

Top: KAT, DDD, GPB, AXO
Upper middle: DG, AP, XO, KD, ADP, KKG
Lower middle: AXD, PBP, AGD
Upper bottom: SDT, DZ, AOII
Lower bottom: PS, SK

Posted By: pangal
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Chi o's   

ChiOs are just so weak socially...having events w them is a nightmare

By: Chi o's
#12  by: Block   

It will be interesting to see who asks them to 2015 block. It seems like a lot of frats are over them. Maybe ADPi will be asked by some of their typical frats. This year they're with Sig Ep and Alpha Sigs.

By: Block
#13  by: good rank   

I like this ranking. It pretty much tells it the way it is. Maybe tweak XO and ADP, but otherwise perfect.

By: good rank
#14  by: @ above   

That's because they are known to be really chill and have no social climbing on the agenda. Everyone I know likes them and they have an above average 17 class.

By: @ above
by: yeahApr 10, 2014 2:59:51 PM

They're kind of coming out of nowhere and on the rise without trying. Props to them though.

By: yeah
#15  by: Aephi   

Chi o down, aephi lower bottom

By: Aephi
by: AgreedApr 10, 2014 1:17:14 PM

Chi O sucks. I feel really bad for the guys in sig ep this fall

By: Agreed
#16  by: afff   

ADPi is not that great.. personally i HATED their open house during rush. And average girls

By: afff
#17  by: @ afffff   

Well it is looking like most people are disagreeing with you. Those 17's are getting a lot of buzz. I understand where you are coming from though when one house starts doing better other houses that they are surpassing get a little bitter.

By: @ afffff
#18  by: @ afff   

House definitely HAS been on the rise especially with the 17's. I Heard Great turnouts too.

By: @ afff
#19  by: @ all of you   

Why so much hate on the CHI O's? Is missing a couple of social events really a the end of the world? Come on people

By: @ all of you
by: ehApr 10, 2014 9:05:54 PM

It's not the end of the world, it's just really really rude. Normally when a house gets called out for canceling an event/having a poor turnout, they should usually try their hardest to make sure it never happens again. The fact that this has happened multiple times goes to show how little respect they have for other houses

By: eh
#20  by: ranking   

OK, move Chi O down and ADP up. Then it's perfect.

By: ranking
by: WellApr 11, 2014 12:44:53 AM

Chi O goes down, and adpi is where they're at as an upper middle house.

By: Well
by: YepApr 11, 2014 12:23:31 PM

^^agree

By: Yep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.