facebook

Fraternity Decision!

by: Pledge

I liked one pledge class better than I liked the other. I ended up signing with the fraternity with the pledge class I did not like as much based on financial needs. Throughout pledge I have been having doubts about this PC and regret my decision. Should I drop and rerush the fraternity I liked better in the spring? I know I would get a bid again. Need advice thank you!!

Posted By: Pledge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yes   

Go where you like. If you like the people better elsewhere, you’ll be happier and have more fun there

By: Yes
#2  by: Stay   

Pledgeship just started and you will learn to like your pledge class and house much more along the way

By: Stay
#3  by: Ebenezer   

Change your attitude. Unless there is something really bad going on, if you don't get along with the guys it is your fault. Give it a chance, it is so early. You can always drop before initiation if you still feel this way.

The grass is always greener, what if you pledge the other house and are also not happy. Then you will never be in the Greek system and will be on the outside the next 3 years.

By: Ebenezer
#4  by: bro   

If it's not working don't waste your time it sounds like you wanted the other house more if you talk to the rush chair I'm sure you can work something out for the spring either way tho give it some time

By: bro
#5  by: ?   

What frat are you pledging and what frat did you like better

By: ?
by: HumptyOct 9, 2022 10:11:05 PM

ohhh cant wait to hear the fake responses to this one! :D

By: Humpty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.