facebook

Best house out of these

by: 25???

Which house is best out of adpi, axid, pi phi, and phi sig

Posted By: 25???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmmm   

Best according to what measure? Stereotypical one based on looks and partying? Probably Pi Phi or AXiD. Sisterhood? Toss up I haven’t heard of actual problems in any of them. Academics? Phi Sig had the lowest gpa last semester but it was still really good. Diversity? Pi Phi or ADPi. There are a lot of ways to measure beyond what you read here.
If this is for COB, just choose whichever one you like best.

By: Hmmm
by: yeahSep 23, 2021 7:03:42 PM

I agree but def not Pi Phi for "looks". For looks I would say AXiD

By: yeah
by: @HmmmSep 25, 2021 11:50:32 AM

Academics would be ADPi but sisterhood I would say AXiD

By: @Hmmm
by: 23Sep 25, 2021 1:35:42 PM

phi sig has the best looks tbh

By: 23
#2  by: maybe   

I would go for AXiD or ADPi. The problem with ADPi is that members are dropping all the time

By: maybe
#3  by: final answer   

Bottom line: They are similar in status.

Good news: Each of those 4 is much different than the others, so visit all 4. Then, go with your gut. Feeling at home is the #1 reason to join.

Honestly you will have a good time no matter which one you join. UofI is huge with tons of ways to have fun.

By: final answer
#4  by: axid   

axid seems like the most fun. they and pi phi are the highest rank wise but i’ve heard the girls in pi phi are awful to each other. axid has good sisterhood.

By: axid
by: @axidSep 25, 2021 11:49:34 AM

PiPhi self ranked their way up there lol. For a long time they've been considered lower mid. Theyre even blocking with Aggers.

@OP I would strongly suggest AXiD over any of the other houses

By: @axid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.