facebook

Frat rankings 2021

by: guest3602

Where would acacia rank on the board if they weren’t kicked off?

Posted By: guest3602
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yea   

They only got kicked off last year but their pledge classes are going to slowly get worse and worse since who wants to join a kicked off house

By: Yea
by: yeahApr 13, 2021 10:03:04 AM

Yeah houses on their way out usually get a small bump as some kids are attracted to the "outlaw" reputation. But these kids just drag the house even further down, then you are left with a shadow of your former house.

Acacia keeps getting kicked off, their alums should just stop trying.

By: yeah
#2  by: actual answer   

none of these people answered the actual question. Acacia, Delts, Sigs, ATO were the top houses since at least 2016 on this campus. Acacia would still be at the top with the rest of them if it weren't for them getting kicked. Don't normalize pouring hot water on kids folks!!

By: actual answer
by: huhApr 14, 2021 12:38:06 AM

You did answer the question, credit for that.

But exactly what point are you trying to make with your last sentence? Can you speak English rather than progressive hipster so that we can understand you?

By: huh
by: huhApr 14, 2021 11:24:53 AM

Why is anyone downvoting the comment. I probably agree with you, but don't understand what exactly you are proposing.

by: huhApr 20, 2021 9:05:30 PM

No, YOU are the idiot.

What do you mean by "Don't normalize pouring hot water on kids folks!!"

I'm not saying hazing is good, I just hate the progressive hipster bulls$hit language rather than speaking plain English.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.