lets give bottom frats a boost, comment ur favorite bottom frat

Posted By: UIUC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: FH   

Farmhouse

By: FH
#2  by: although   

Although I know who you are referring to, they are not the bottom. I consider them the top.

The smaller houses are the real fraternities, where you meet a group of interesting guys and make good friends for life. Smaller houses are more close knit where you actually know everyone, become close, hang out, and help each other out.

Smaller houses are more low key and are conducive to a more well-rounded college experience. They make a 40,000 person school feel smaller.

I will give it to the larger houses that they do more social events with large sororities. But if you take good care of yourself and have a personality, you will have all the dates you want. And with UofI trending more toward being a "bar school" and huge ragers leading to houses getting kicked off, the playing field has been leveled and every man at Lion or KAMS is in the game.

To be clear, most of the guys in the large houses are cool. And if you want more of that type of socially intense experience, it is there for you.

Bottom line is that most people at UofI are pretty cool and will be successful. So I guess I am not really bashing the big houses. Rather I am saying that the smaller houses can provide just as good or better college experience.

And after sophomore year, no one cares and we all get along anyway. It's Illinois, it's a laid back campus.

So pick wherever you feel comfortable with the actual guys, and you will be fine no matter where you join.

By: although
by: althoughMar 1, 2021 6:17:13 PM

Damn I should get that published. Sorry for rambling, haha.

By: although
by: Didn’t get a bidMar 2, 2021 5:17:24 PM

Lmaooooo look at this dude

By: Didn’t get a bid
by: Biggie SmallsMar 2, 2021 9:59:31 PM

@Didn't - Got news for you, man. The guys who get cut by good big houses like Sigs and Delts don't join small houses. They join the crappy big houses. Those houses actually have some guys who were cut by the good small houses, too. Not gonna name names because someone might have an identity crisis.

By: Biggie Smalls
#3  by: Phi omega   

SAE

By: Phi omega
#4  by: me    

Zeebs

By: me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.