facebook

Stop with the Fake Reviews & Posts

by: Greeks

Hey !! We see you posting clearly fake self review (axid). Worse is the multiple obviously made up nasty reviews plus posts about Kappa and Chi O, plus couple constant slams against the top tiers.... clear couple houses are living on here lately) just stop with the constant bitterness & work on improving your own srat!!!! end rant

Posted By: Greeks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yes    

tridelt never gets off this site

By: yes
by: eh Jan 8, 2021 1:50:12 PM

Or ATO haha

By: eh
by: Stop Jan 8, 2021 1:53:00 PM

Kappa and Phi Sig are living on here and leaving bad reviews for top srats.

By: Stop
by: FactsJan 8, 2021 1:56:46 PM

Kappas have always been jealous and dying to break into top tier. They should be starting up again with the self rank reviews on what a great house they are and leave negative reviews and posts on everyone higher than them.

By: Facts
by: lol Jan 8, 2021 2:02:52 PM

I do agree Phi Sig lives on here hating the higher srats. Angry they are basement level rank.

By: lol
#2  by: lies    

How is DZ ranked in the top 10 anyway?

By: lies
#3  by: @Facts   

My friend was in Kappa and dropped. They do leave negative posts about other srats. Jealously in the house as well.

By: @Facts
#4  by: KAPPA EVERYONE SEES THRU   

Kappa, YOURE the ones trying to climb ranks. YOURE the ones trying to bash other sororities and then expecting to get off scot free. Every relevant house on this campus has been a victim of your ruthless self ranks. You are a weird mid tier house with no space to be judging ANYONE.

By: KAPPA EVERYONE SEES THRU
#5  by: Phi Psi Says    

happy to see few of you getting called out on here too

By: Phi Psi Says
#6  by: boost   

yeah i really like how this post calls out chi o and kappa.

By: boost
by: Lol Jan 15, 2021 2:09:05 PM

um no probably is written to pi phi

By: Lol
#7  by: Yah    

We are talking to you PiPhi & phi sigs & maybe DDD!!! ATO no doubt. Just stop u fake rankers!

By: Yah
by: LmaoJan 16, 2021 8:59:52 AM

Ok Kappa

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.