facebook

What sororities cut the most?

by: ??

Which sororities cut the most and why do they do so?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: WHAT I KNOW   

Here’s the info I have:
APhi is selective during formal recruitment to seem elite, but then they recruit random people over IG DM and offer them bids after one conversation. I reckon this is to seem like a top house and then meet quota later.
DG/Theta/AXO are not crazy selective for the first round- just have a lot of insta followers and have a good aesthetic on socials or have connections in the organization. After that, they cut based on their impression of you and get wayyyyy more selective after they actually meet with people.
GPhi/KD/PiPhi/ADPi/XO cut a medium amount before the first/second rounds and got way more selective after sisterhood round- i hypothesize that this is because they look for a particular kind of person and want to make sure they get that while also giving a wide variety of people a shot.

By: WHAT I KNOW
by: What she said Dec 26, 2020 11:19:42 AM

This is really accurate plus most houses have certain girls they know going in are getting a bid regardless based on prior relationships, like they went to same hs or something

By: What she said
by: yeahDec 29, 2020 10:03:54 PM

i see it like this- every house recruits according to how someone would fit into the context of their sisterhood. there are groupings of houses that recruit similar kinds of girls and it’s usually not based on tier- what you’ll find is a lot of girls will have (for example) axo, pi phi, axid, dz and aopi on their list near the end of recruitment, because those houses tend to recruit similar girls- same goes for houses like dg, xo, kkg, and sdt. those houses have a penchant for particular kinds of girls.

By: yeah
#2  by: but   

Understand your point but I dont think XO and SDT recruit the same kind of girls ;)

By: but
by: butDec 30, 2020 12:32:12 AM

although now that I think of it, they both recruit girls who are more religious, lol.

By: but

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.