facebook

Theta Nose Jobs

by: Fact

They need to send a surgeon to do rhinoplasty on the girls in theta. It’s almost as if they only recruited girls based on how wierdly shaped their noses are. A mixture of minecraft villagers, pig noses, and just downright deformed noses... We need a solution to this as soon as possible. Thetas rank will drop if they don’t figure out the nose situation.

Posted By: Fact
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I’m dead    

Buddy said Minecraft villagers 😂😂

By: I’m dead
by: BroDec 5, 2020 5:53:48 PM

Have you seen that one 24? She looks like she goes to parties to steal emeralds. Same one involved in skidgate

By: Bro
by: StfuDec 5, 2020 6:39:34 PM

Eileen is a nice person and this is very rude. Her nose isn’t even that weird

By: Stfu
by: BroDec 5, 2020 6:57:19 PM

Her nose genetics are legit minecraft villager code that was transplanted into her DNA. I don’t care how nice she is. Her nose is a nuisance to my eyes and has made me lose my appetite on numerous occasions.

By: Bro
by: JDec 6, 2020 7:16:17 AM

Eileen will be forever known as Skidgate girl and the girl with the bad nose.

By: J
#2  by: Savage   

That one dude from Phi Psi said she made villager noises in bed.

By: Savage
#3  by: Realistic   

They’re upper mid at most.

By: Realistic
#4  by: theta   

Theta is only above mid tier because of their old rep tbh- if we could rank all of the pcs this year, theirs would be below phi sig.

By: theta
#5  by: Theta   

Theta girls have bad skin and need to lay off the makeup and bronzer. They are definitely not natural beauties like other srats. Orange is not in unless you are in prison

By: Theta
#6  by: ???   

Is Eileen the Skidgate girl who needs a nose job and needs to wipe her ass better??

By: ???
#7  by: Lol    

Are you kidding me?

By: Lol
#8  by: true lmao   

yeah kappa has been going downhill :/

By: true lmao
#9  by: Hahahah   

Bump

By: Hahahah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.