facebook

Should I quit or stay?

by: 12345

I got a bid from a sorority yesterday that I truthfully don’t think I go well with. I think they all seem nice, but I feel very conflicted because I just did not feel excited approaching bid day or getting the bid. I don’t really know what to do. Should I try to stick it out or should I drop out and try to rush again next year?

Posted By: 12345
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

All I will say is the girls know the other girls in the house way better than you do. They saw something in you that was like the other girls in the house. You just got a bid. You don’t get initiated until like the end of the semester. Stay in it for a few weeks, and get to know the girls, and if you still hate it as much as you think then drop it.

By: lol
#2  by: advice   

maybe stay in it until before initiation, and make sure to try your best to find girls you click with. if its right before initiation and you know you tried your best but still feel like its not feeling right, you can drop and rush again next fall! good luck!

By: advice
#3  by: life    

I agree with above comments. This has been a different and challenging recruitment for all of us, so it may take longer to get to know the other new members and actives but I’d give it a try.

By: life

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.