facebook

PNM Formal Sorority Rush

by: plz

PNMs pls don’t rush this year as a freshman pnm probably isn’t even worth it

Posted By: plz
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Wtf   

Wtf are we not supposed to support Greek Life????

By: Wtf
by: EhAug 31, 2020 3:20:52 PM

I know what you're saying, but I also see the OP's point. What will new pledges even be able to do this semester? Will they ever get to meet their pledge class in person? Will they be allowed to step foot into their sorority house? Will they get to attend any social events? What would you even be paying dues for?

This is, of course, not even mentioning that PNMs have to choose their houses 100% through Zoom. How are they supposed to get a real feel for the house and the girls? I know many still want to join a house, but waiting for informal or even until next Fall doesn't seem to be a terrible idea...

By: Eh
by: bananasss Aug 31, 2020 5:35:36 PM

Yes you should go through recruitment & few of you might rise higher in ranks than if it was traditional in person set up. Silver lining.

By: bananasss
by: Agreed^^^^Sep 1, 2020 1:46:37 PM

Could be a lot of money for sitting in your room.

By: Agreed^^^^
#2  by: Geed alert    

Gtfo geed.

By: Geed alert
#3  by: $$$   

I think the sticker shock will have some backing out. No experiences and 1st time fees will hurt. Some PNMs are own their own for dues and such.

By: $$$
#4  by: J   

you only get one shot at college experience so most who want to go Greek will still be doing it

By: J
#5  by: Lol    

Geed?

By: Lol
#6  by: What?   

This is a great semester to be a pledge/ new member. If they’re in a frat, hazing will be minimal, and in a srat, they will be forced to hang out with their close sisters more often. Don’t listen to this bullsht

By: What?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.