facebook

Gather round PNMs

by: Jake

I’m seeing a lot of incoming freshman guys freaking out about hazing. Let me just say that if you choose the fraternity that is truly a right fit for you, the hazing/pledgeship should never truly be a problem in your life. Yes, it will be a time commitment and may not be that enjoyable in the moment. But it’s the most fun you never want to have again and I wouldn’t trade my pledgeship experience for the world. Rush houses based on how well you truly click with them instead of social status BS. You should be nervous but not outright in fear of pledging

Posted By: Jake
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat bro   

This is facts. Hazing in simple term was the best thing I never want to do again. It was fun and built brotherhood for sure. You get to go through hell and back with your pledge brothers and it makes you that much more closer. Geeds and PNMs won’t get what I’m talking about but Greeks here know what I’m saying.

By: Frat bro
#2  by: ya   

I wouldn’t worry about it unless you’re pledging zbt. They still got physical hazing and I heard a lot of kids dropped last year

By: ya
by: Makes sense Jul 23, 2020 9:04:03 PM

Makes sense. That’s why they only got 3 guys in the spring. Do what you want with that information

By: Makes sense
by: Ye Jul 23, 2020 9:52:17 PM

Avoid Zeebs they get bodily fluids and worse all over them. Way better mid houses without hazing on campus

By: Ye
by: Um Jul 26, 2020 11:37:43 AM

their are more than them still

By: Um
#3  by: Haha ha    

Sorry this doesn’t work in the present. Frats who haze and are reported can get social probation for years( Sigs!) and kicked off ( Acacia RIP) so not a selling point these days.

By: Haha ha
by: HmmJul 23, 2020 10:21:21 PM

I heard acacia didn’t get kicked off and are now allowed to throw rush party’s at their house tho

By: Hmm
by: Nope Jul 24, 2020 7:12:57 AM

Acacia is kicked off this is public knowledge

By: Nope
by: ehJul 24, 2020 7:18:05 AM

UIUC FSA website has updated info on status of any houses here on probation or revocation with dates, Acacia kicked off officially until 2024, no point pledge here

By: eh
by: true Jul 24, 2020 7:34:30 AM

IL has anti hazing law on the books, they have used it to press charges against house members and/ or lawsuits when hazing ended badly, frats know how far they can go w/ hazing in these times and can’t afford to be stupid

By: true
by: Um Jul 24, 2020 7:37:41 AM

Are pikes on probation too? what does that mean even

By: Um
by: greek Jul 26, 2020 11:41:55 AM

sigs and pike on conduct probation but that’s nothing compared to acacia

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.