facebook

Stop the phi mu hate

by: Cut it out

Someone just totally negative spammed phi mu moving them from #12 to #18. Why can’t you trolls ever just leave phi mu alone?? Like what did they ever do besides try and attract new members and build a growing sorority? Some of you just never want to see anyone succeed if it’s not yourself. Grow up.

Posted By: Cut it out
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pm   

I mean phi mu is a bottom house, that being said, the messages they were spammed with were actually pretty mean and hurtful. If the spammer wasn’t as rude as they were I doubt people would have a problem with it. That whole actors message really was nasty and uncalled for especially.

By: pm
by: pmJul 21, 2020 3:00:33 PM

^ this is coming from a sis too, don’t let a bunch of reposted bad reviews hurt you, and don’t post about it either, cause it hurts the image of the chapter by making it look too sensitive. The best thing to do is deal with it and move on

By: pm
#2  by: U r a bottom   

Sounds to me like they just put phi mu back in their place

By: U r a bottom
by: Woof Jul 21, 2020 8:51:08 PM

Shut up aephi

By: Woof
by: LolJul 21, 2020 10:04:31 PM

Bringing another house down just proves the point

By: Lol
#3  by: Not original    

Those were all old reviews, the troll just reposted them all at once

By: Not original
#4  by: phi mu   

Not justify any negative spam or hurtful words, but phi mu has been making a lot of positive reviews lately. Ranks don’t matter, only discussion section does.

By: phi mu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.