PI PHI AGD AXID
SDT DZ
AOPI AEPHI
EK

Posted By: True Rank
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 9
#31  by: Lez be honest   

Move Adpi down a notch with pi phi. Then move agd and axid down to Dz and it's spot on.

By: Lez be honest
#32  by: @ lez be honest   

more like moving pi phi up with Adpi and KD. Then AGD and AXid stay where they are. At least Gphi is in the right spot on this one. Not in DG's spot like they have been plastering all over GR since grades came out.

By: @ lez be honest
by: DohFeb 12, 2014 3:04:54 AM

So #1 GPA for 3 semesters in a row is meaningless in your world? That is one objective factor that apparently is meaningless to you. And I like how you accuse the entire sorority of "plastering all over" here since grades came out. Even if they were, do you blame them for being proud of their grades and sorority? Having the #1 GPA is something to be proud of, let alone for 3 semesters in a row. Sorry, it is not too crazy to think something like that could change the status quo. As opposed to your argument that Kappa, DDD, and DG are better simply because you say so.

By: Doh
by: DohFeb 12, 2014 3:08:41 AM

I meant to write Theta (not Kappa), DDD, and DG. But whatever. Grades do and should matter. But I would love to see your argument as to why they don't.

By: Doh
by: AgreeMar 15, 2014 3:25:06 PM

Grades Don't Matter a Single itty Bit!
Though I do applaud all the top grade houses, grades have absolutely nothing to do with social status and it's silly to think otherwise.
It's like nice to know information....but that's it.

By: Agree
#33  by: real   

this is the real order ignore the other posters

By: real
#34  by: @ real   

Yes it is and it is so funny that people come on here and think that if they say that their house has just become a top house and others have fallen that means its true. Some of these houses have moved a little but not much in the past 3 years and it has not been the top 3. Mostly mid to low mid moving up or down a bit not a lot.

By: @ real
#35  by: true   

this is the real order
ignore all the rambling

By: true
#36  by: Yes   

true

By: Yes
#37  by: agree   

agree

By: agree
#38  by: agree   

yes

By: agree
by: @ aboveMar 2, 2014 12:11:57 PM

Enough said, Real order.

By: @ above
#39  by: DG   

I'm bumping this to try to remind people that we used to be a queen and I hope everyone will blame our fall on another sorority and still think we're the best!!!!!!

By: DG
by: @DGMar 3, 2014 4:44:50 PM

ha ha ha !

By: @DG
by: aboveMar 9, 2014 9:34:58 AM

above is the creepy DG stalker
she is OBSESSED with that house and makes every post
a bash DG post

By: above
#40  by: freak   

soeone is obsessed with DG

By: freak

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.