facebook

Pike is not top anymore and won’t be

by: Truth

I get that pike keeps on saying that it was just one down year but you can’t come back from that. Having a pledge class of 20 kids when you have that big of a house is something you can’t come back from. Pike is going to lose their house because they can’t afford to keep it since they cant get a pledge class in the fall and spring big enough to fill it. Not to mention most of the 23s are filled with goobers and do you really think those kids will rush high quality 24s? No

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I agree   

I actually agree with this, every time they would invite us to pregames we wouldn’t want to go because there were barely any of them and they were pretty weird

By: I agree
#2  by: What    

All the 22s love pike. You’re just some jealous phi psi 23s who think your greekrank translates to real life lmao get over yourselves

By: What
by: frlMay 6, 2020 9:08:16 PM

ok pike blame it on phi psi

By: frl
by: LolMay 6, 2020 10:56:56 PM

Make phi psi your scape goat all you want. Pike is still not gonna be top anymore

By: Lol
#3  by: Hey    

Phi psi gettin busy here lately

By: Hey
by: StopMay 7, 2020 2:04:56 PM

stfu, just because you guys can’t handle the truth doesnt mean you need to blame it on other houses

By: Stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.