facebook

Lower Tier Rising Sororities Fall 2020

by: srat

These are the sororities that I personally think are rising. Some may be rising slower than others. The quality of PC in 2020 will impact the status of these orgs.

Phi Sig - blocking with ZBT (people say this brings down ZBTs rep and it does a little but I think it just shows how Phi Sig is moving up)
DZ - Always in flux with their new house. 2020 is a year that will solidify them as either mid or bottom
SDT - I’ve heard a lot of people saying that SDT has a lot of potential. More socials would help this house.
Phi Mu - Recent PCs have been very outgoing and social, if they keep going with this trend they’re definitely on the rise.

Posted By: srat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: girl    

Yep not in any of those houses but definitely agree

By: girl
#2  by: Schleezy Mceasy   

Add Phi Psi to the list

By: Schleezy Mceasy
by: oof Apr 24, 2020 3:02:18 PM

phi psi never gets a break here i see.......

By: oof
by: AApr 26, 2020 8:39:03 PM

Nahhh

By: A
#3  by: lower   

How about AGD, AOPi and AEPhi

By: lower
by: Op Apr 25, 2020 2:38:28 PM

AEPhi has been losing a lot of members, I like AOPi, but I don’t know if they’re rising. I don’t really know anything about AGD

By: Op
by: Um Apr 25, 2020 9:20:36 PM

Don’t think much of any of them, certainly agd and aephi are not rising and considered bottom tier girls

By: Um
by: imo Apr 25, 2020 10:04:55 PM

aopi and agd are pretty decent, idk if they’re rising but they are on the upper bottom because they’re more selective and have more socials than phi mu and aephi

By: imo
#4  by: adpi   

What do you think about ADPi?

By: adpi
by: opApr 25, 2020 7:59:44 PM

I think ADPi is really great! I say next year if they get a really good PC they could be rising, but for now they’re pretty solid.

By: op
by: Mid Apr 26, 2020 12:35:30 AM

They are a good mid/lower mid house

By: Mid
by: Opinion Apr 26, 2020 1:06:56 PM

They are below phi sig in my opinion

By: Opinion
#5  by: d   

Thoughts on mid?

By: d
by: Me Apr 28, 2020 8:48:12 AM

Separate post topic maybe?

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.