facebook

opinion on phi sigma sigma?

by: Anon

What do people think of having a new sorority? Do you think it'll go well or badly?

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

Didn't Phi Sigma Sigma try to re-colonize a few years back and it didn't go too well? I mean, I honestly wish them the best and hope they are able to get enough girls to join and have a fun social life, but I'm not sure if this will really happen. AXiD seems to be doing alright though and I think they just started off a few years ago. Good luck to phi sigs though!

By: :)
#2  by: UI Greek   

Hopefully they will do well as we all want UIUC to have a really strong Greek System.
There is a house for every girl at UIUC and phi sigma sigma will offer a great experience to those that join.
Good Luck, we are all cheering you on.

By: UI Greek
#3  by: @ UI   

Have you seen some of those girls? They are gorgeous. If that continues not only will they be a strong house but may be surpassing others as well.

By: @ UI
#4  by: imo   

I've been to one of the info meetings and honestly it could go either way. I was really a wide range of girls. Some were very attractive, some weren't. Not that that determines anything. I think it would really depend on the kind of girls they end up choosing. im not doing it anymore but best of luck to them. hopefully they wont end up being social climbers or just an uggo sorority

By: imo
#5  by: @ imo   

Well there are very attractive girls and some that are not attrative at all in most sororities including the 3 top ones. So that really does not mean or say much at all. If you did not think that it determined anything why would you bring it up? Then saying uggo sorority. contradicting yourself a bit.

By: @ imo
by: agreeOct 2, 2013 4:16:28 PM

I definitely agree. Hopefully they have a solid group of girls to pick from. Good luck to them.

By: agree
#6  by: really   

It just depends on what girls join the first year. If all the very social/likeable girls are afraid its not gonna be that great and dont join, then yeah it will probably go poorly. But if a lot of the girls look past the possibility of not having that good of a social calendar and whatnot and join, then it will probably go great. AXiD is newish yet thriving but some colonies fail because the original group of girls that join werent that great

By: really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.