facebook

the real sorority ranks

by: tpwk

There has been A LOT of hate spreading on this website the past couple of weeks, and from what I can tell it seems like the same sad individuals are responsible for this. In my experience in Greek life, I have never felt hate towards another house as a whole and I doubt others care that much either. Greek life is slowly disappearing nationwide and if we want future generations to enjoy this awesome experience, we shouldn’t be tearing each other down and feeding into the negative culture currently associated with Greek life. Think about when you graduate, no one is going to care whether or not your house was top or bottom. So everyone needs to stop worrying about social standing so much, and focus on making the most of your Greek life experience.
Sorry if this has come off as really preachy, but I’m sick of all the nastiness that has been reoccurring. So to spark positivity I’m going to list what I like about each house, and please comment below what you admire about other houses or why you love your own.

AXO= Gorgeous and fun girls that really know how to bring a party to life.
ADPi= Some of the most genuine and accepting girls on this campus, definitely wifey material.
AEPhi= Strong women that are going to make an impact in this world, love the feminism.
AGD= Really chill and funny girls that can go with the flow, nice mix of partying and sisterhood.
AOPi= Probably some of the sweetest girls on campus that feel just like sunshine, definitely more of a chill vibe.
Alpha Phi= I love how preppy and proper they appear, they seem like the closest thing Illinois has to a southern sorority.
AXiD= All the girls I know in this house are so cool and pretty, more of an indie girl vibe.
Chi O= These are definitely the girls that are perfect to bring home to the fam, all around gems.
Tri Delt= SO much fun, have never had a boring moment around them.
DG= I’m literally so envious that these girls are gorgeous and brainiacs, they definitely inspire me.
DZ= The girls in this house are all really close and it shows, I appreciate all the hard work they put into sisterhood and recruitment.
GPhi= Love these girls, definitely underrated gems in my eyes.
Theta= Hard to believe girls could even be so pretty, all the effort they put into everything definitely pays off.
KD= Awesome house filled with exciting girls, everyone has a bold personality.
KKG= These girls are super sweet and pretty, they definitely love a good party.
Phi Mu= Super nice and will definitely attract more girls with their new house.
Phi Sig= These girls love going out together and I admire their boldness.
Pi Phi= Great sense of humor and great sisterhood, house of unproblematic girls.
SDT= These girls are very close and seem driven, some absolutely beautiful girls in this house.

Posted By: tpwk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: !!   

this is it right here. We all need to grow up.

By: !!
#2  by: Bro   

Solid, coming from a dude. I appreciate this

By: Bro
#3  by: Moist   

Wow that got me wet...

By: Moist
#4  by: cute   

aw this is really nice, i love the positivity!!

By: cute
#5  by: dz   

I liked phi mu’s decorations and color scheme when I went there for formal recruitment. I think sdt has a lot of pretty girls in the house and don’t deserve a bad rep. I like pi phi’s and think they are actually really cool.

By: dz
by: BroFeb 16, 2020 12:52:24 PM

Agree with other two, but still not a huge fan of SDT. Just personal preference

By: Bro
#6  by: :)   

thanks! I feel like this website needed this! I have always admired chi o. They seem really nice, pretty, and smart! I also like kappa, I loved that house during formal recruitment

By: :)
#7  by: pc bs   

This is a load of politically correct bs can’t believe someone would waste their time writing this if the ladies want to rank let them, it’s not like they have anything better to do

By: pc bs
by: oof Feb 16, 2020 2:01:09 PM

go back to bed sigs

By: oof
by: not coolFeb 16, 2020 2:05:09 PM

why u so bitter dude?

By: not cool
#8  by: killin it   

for a “bottom” house aopi has hella insta followers and have a cute aesthetic. I definitely respect the drip lol

By: killin it
by: okkkFeb 16, 2020 2:54:06 PM

thank you phi psi for the respect =)

By: okkk
#9  by: hiiii   

I think DZ has an awesome house with great girls in it!! Definitely going up in the ranks!!

By: hiiii
by: :):)Feb 16, 2020 5:08:10 PM

yeah dz is awesome! such a great group of girls!

By: :):)
#10  by: good vibes   

I feel like adpi, axid, agd, and phi sig all radiate good vibes. They are all super chill and seem normal in the best way

By: good vibes
by: Hmmm Feb 16, 2020 9:09:25 PM

Hard pass on agd they are toxic

By: Hmmm
by: errrFeb 16, 2020 10:26:48 PM

hey buddy, remember we were supposed to spread positivity on this thread

By: errr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.