facebook

so ive heard....

by: hmm

a bunch of senior girls in DG dropped as well as the president stepping down.... whats going on with them?

Posted By: hmm
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: dont lie   

their president dropped after second invite and then about 10 seniors and juniors proceeded to drop and they also had to give out 15 snap bids. I saw a picture of the handwritten "card" all the girls who got snap bids received so there is no lying there. all these comments about lying are clearing coming from girls in DG

By: dont lie
by: stupidSep 11, 2013 9:11:13 PM

you are beyond stupid and don't even know what a snap bid is.
snap bids are verbal offers and if the pnm accepts the bid she receives the same exact bid with everyone when bids are given out and revealed. they do this so the other pnms don't know that they got a snap bid.
Panhellenic doesn't do that to the pnms. it is all strictly confidential.
you are obviously a new pnm with an axe to grind since you are just clueless about the actual process.
also the president did not drop out second party...no idea what you are even talking about.
she was at the door with the rush chairman everyday and at bid day.

By: stupid
#12  by: @dont lie   

who are you to say if the president dropped? your not even in the house. and DG did not get any snap bids this year. get a life.

By: @dont lie
#13  by: learn   

snap bids are VERBAL you dumb girl.
you get a call before bids are given out and offered it.
if you accept it they will have a regular bid when everyone else gets their bid.
it is super secretive and super hush hush...not even house members know. only Panhellenic and the houses rush chairman and president. girls that get snap bids do not announce it across campus.
you have seen the word snap bid in previous threads and are throwing it around without any idea of how recruitment and snap bids work.

By: learn
#14  by: dg pres   

well i live in the house and our dg president is still running chapter and everything else so you are wrong
why make up something that is so easy to verify?
seriously it is just bizarre
come on by the house and say hi to her and all the seniors
gossip about your own house but dont make up random lies about another house

By: dg pres
#15  by: @ learn   

I agree with most of what you are saying, but come on people often find out about girls getting snapped. Sometimes a girl in a dorm gets a call and her roomate is there and the next thing you know the whole floor knows. Look at tri delt and the 15's everyone knew about that the next day. My roomate freshmen year got snapped and trust me everyone that was on her floor knew that she dropped and all of a sudden she was in a house. It really is not that secretive like you are saying. On another note all of these posts about DG are b.s. I think it is a certain house and we all know who that is.

By: @ learn
#16  by: @ annoying   

I really hate that jealous excuse that girls are always pulling out. Its just something else to make them feel superior. Most people really are not jealous unless they have a good reason for it , like the boyfriend cheated on her. Or they are crazy and insecure. Most people are not crazy or insecure for such a dumb reason.

By: @ annoying
#17  by: original poster   

damn it was just a question im not from ~a certain house~ i didnt mean to cause all this ruckus

By: original poster
by: wrongSep 14, 2013 9:23:03 AM

nice try...i just went back and read your original post. it wasn't a question...it was a statement.
so you want us to believe you are not in a house but you counted the number of girls in a picture and knew who the dg president and seniors were? you know they take pictures of each pledge class as well as the whole house? greek photo takes a ton of pictures. this was a certain house trying to make another house look bad. this was a flat out lie and for some reason you thought know one would care.

By: wrong
#18  by: STOP   

all of you need to get a life and get off of greek rank. this argument is pointless and going absolutely nowhere. we all know the DG president and seniors did not drop and that it was just a stupid rumor so this conversation can end now.

By: STOP

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.