facebook

stereotypes of sororitys? + a few frats

by: please?

what are the general stereotypes of sororitys here? I only care about gphi dg theta axo and tridelt. also what is the stereotype of delts sigs and ato?

Posted By: please?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: why?   

Coming from someone in one of the 'bottom' houses, stereotypes are never true. After going through rush I viewed top houses to be rude, rich and clique-y, but in the 2 1/2 years since then, I've made friends in houses from all tiers that have been so nice, friendly and down to earth.

I've realized my prior thoughts on houses were never true to begin with, and don't describe every girl in every house. Diversity has always been an issue in greek life on campus. While some houses are doing better, the entire greek system at u of I lacks diversity. Stereotypes will always fail to accurately describe houses on campus, so you really shouldn't bother with them. Get to know the individual girls in the houses you listed if you really want to get a good feel for what they are like. (same for the frats)

Posts like this always drag up drama and hurt feelings. While I'm sure its entertaining for some, it really does hurt the greek community as whole on campus and I'm honestly pretty tired of it.

By: why?
#2  by: Phi Psi   

We’re the creepy house

By: Phi Psi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.